Serving our customers each day is the most important duty for all positions in our stores.
Inventory crew provides full store audit counts of all in-store products. Conducting a physical inventory is physically counting each item that is in the store. This team travels to different areas to each Minits stores. Inventory team works until the store is completed, sometimes this could mean a long day depending on the stores volume.
Inventory Counter job description, including but not limited to:
· Physically counting each item section by section.
· Being thorough when conducting each count.
· Following any direction given by the leadership.
· Providing customer service, if needed.
· Must be willing to travel.
· Must be at least 18 years of age.
· High school diploma, GED or equivalent work.
· 1+ year of leadership experience: preferably in a customer service setting
· Strong communication
· Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
· Must be able to stand during entire shift.
· Must be able to reach, bend, lift, stir, pour, and carry supplies.
· Must be able to read receipts and orders.
· Must be able to follow and enforce policies.